I catched a title about this in http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201305201859-0022767
Ok, the first time i read it, i think “That’s the crazy thing I ever heard” !
Then, i think.. Oh Baby, if you don’t want to get pregnant, please follow this step, to avoid pregnancy. :-p
- Look into your heart, ask your heart, where is your God? I think there is no single religion is telling his people doing free sex or premarital sex. Am I right?
- Why dont you get married?
- And for you girls, please know the consequences about what are you doing? Are you aware of what are you doing? (tepok jidat berkali-kali, nyampe mata ampir keluar saking gemesssss !!!)
- And for you too boys, please ‘remember your sisters’, what if the “unplanned pregnancy” happens to her by someone who unresponsible? Dont you feel sad?
I am wondering, the children who dont have father (I mean, because the UNEXPECTED THING SO-CALLED UNPLANNED PREGNANT *premarital sex), what will they feel???????
Duuuh, emang emaknya ga sayang ama anaknya????
Astaghfirullah! If that thing happens, the mother and the father to be, always accuse each other. The one say ‘it was your fault’ and the other say ‘No, it was your fault!’ . Fiuhhhh…
* Ini si gue ngomong apa sih?
Yang jelas, saya sedih deh yha, denger anak SMP udah ngomongin kondom, bahkan si gue baru tahu tuh zaman SMA woy! kalau dipikir makin ke sini, ko anak SD makin ‘dewasa belum saatnya’. Anak TK sudah berkirim surat cinta itu rasanya….
Heum.. Hey dear moms to be, your role is more harder! Lets to be a good mom, not just good but be a faith, a strong mommy! Ah well, I just remember, I met Ummu X (lupa nama teteh itu :-p) this morning. She had 5 children, age about under 9 years. 4 girls and 1 boy. The girls was wearing hijab, and the boy wear a cap (you know a hat when men come to masjid, uhuh?). She raised them very well, especially in religious thing..
Haha.. Yosh!! Mari menjadi ibu yang beriman !🙂